8-10 Servings | Prep: 15 min. + marinating
- 1/3 cup California Olive Ranch® Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add cheese cubes.
- Seal bag and turn to coat;
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish; serve with toothpicks.